Mommy and me at Hever Castle, looking for frogs on lily pads

Hever Castle (where Ann Boelyn grew up)


Mommy and Rita and me on a punt in Cambridge.

Caleb Papeneau visited us for a few days. This is us with him in London.

I know that when I get on the bus or train I have to HOLD ON. That is why I say "Hold On" whenever I see a train or a bus. Even if I'm not going to get on it. And I repeat myself until I am acknowledged for my skills at remembering this fact.
Mommy and Rita and Teddy went to Rome for a few days
A funny thing happened trying to find our way into the forum...

Big Heads in the Colosseum

We felt so welcome

Mommy in front of St. Peter's BasilicaRita, Teddy, and Mommy near Circus Maximus and Palatine Hill

The Mouth of Truth

That's right ... Castle Rising again. Mom's favorite.

Clifford Tower in York
Daddy's
afraid that I'm going to be a big museum nerd like Mommy. Too late!
Mom and me
on Hadrian's Wall in York
No comments:
Post a Comment