Saturday, July 12, 2008

US for Aunt Kara's Wedding

Our trip began in North Dakota

In the tub at Aunt Rita's

Visiting Betty at work

We stayed with my Godmother, Melinda, and she taught me how to write in the dirt with a stick!















She also made me my very own house to play in.







We got to see Aunties Amy, Kelly, and Melinda
And I went to cousin Ann's house to meet my Grandma Judy's relatives


















I went for a 4-wheeler ride with cousin David

And we took a really long train ride to Montana to visit Grandma and Bapa



Grandma had a turtle, but I did NOT want to touch him.












After I stayed with Grandma and Bapa for a week all by myself, they brought me to see Mommy and Daddy for Aunt Kara's wedding.
This is my big cousin Javen and me at the rehearsal.



I was a little scared, so FarFar helped me walk to Daddy.

















Javen and I played together at his house




1 comment:

Ellen said...

Katie is so adorable and getting so big!!! :)